Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stinker's First Thanksgiving!!!

We drove over to Arizona for the long weekend. Its amazing how one tiny person and add a couple more stops along the way :) Here are some pics from our time with Grammy and Poppa.

Stinker's measuring stick - someday when this cactus is full grown we can look back at this pic

Stinker loved this texture of this one

Camo Boys


They are just about the same height :)

Cuddling outside with Poppa

Storytime with Grandmommy86 a Clifford story while holding Clifford :)

We went for walks to work off our Thanksgiving meal!

Grammy and I daringly ventured out to Kohls the day after Thanksgiving (just like last year but not at 3AM!) and Stinker was so great! We made friends with the people standing in line and they all thought he was so cute ahaha. The next day Speedy and I got a massage it was so awesome, seriously the best one I have ever got. I kept walking around saying "I miss Niki" (the woman who gave me my massage). This was the first date Speedy and I have had since Stinker came along! Needless to say, we had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment