Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Virtual Christmas Card


We have our car insurance through State Farm and every year they send us a new pack of return address labels with super cute Christmas decorations on them. This year they have gingerbread men, Christmas trees, or snowmen on them. They remind me each year that I should take a moment and write down the happenings of this year and stay in contact with friends and family through the customary mailing of Christmas cards. Needless to say, each year passes me by and I have NO Christmas cards to show for it :)

Being a first-time mom, Shutterfly has received several orders from me and now with the holidays approaching they have received several more. Out of the kindness of this company's heart they sent me an email with a code for 10 free Christmas cards - that combined with the super cute return address labels meant this was my year!

I have written out my envelopes and stamped and sealed all 10 to be sent out to immediate family, once you start to create your family list you realize how many friends you would love to include...I have high hopes that if I can't get a reorder in time for this year next year looks promising...but bear with me people baby steps....baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment