Thursday, February 23, 2012

President's Day Weekend

This past weekend, we loaded up the car and headed over to Phoenix, AZ to see Grammy and Poppa. I love roadtrips especially with Speedy because we often have the BEST conversations on the open road. Plus, we always stop in Yuma at the half-way point for In-n-Out :) All in all, its about a 6 hour drive - its pretty and goes by quick for the most part.

We did a lot in a couple days, mom and I went shopping and out to lunch. The boys moved some furniture from my parent's rental to their house. Mom and I saw WICKED - it was amazing! We love to go see shows...so far we have seen together: Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, Cirque de Solie "O" and "La Reve" - and now WICKED too. A couple days we would walk the dogs to the park and let Stinker run through the field, swing, and go down the slide. They live in such a nice family-friendly neighborhood (much different then where we live!)

(attempting to give Zoey "knuckles")

(he may be a little "type A" - he always has to hold the purple lease that can only walk Zoey)

(storytime with 86)

I am so thankful for the family God has provided me :) I love seeing Stinker interact with his grandparents who love him so!

No comments:

Post a Comment